blogger hit counter

Monday, November 30, 2009

People, I am going positive

Just the other day I was reflecting on my online history and I discovered that I only write negative things!!! Negative about our President, Prime Minister, Heroes, Heroines and almost everyone. For a bystander it may seem that I no longer seem to have anything positive to say about anyone. I know it's not the case. The actual case is this. I take the effort to write only if it is anything negative about anything! And I pass it off in the garb of humor. I don't know from where I have took that inspiration or when it began, but it looks like I was emulating a columnist or an editorial. Nobody writes a column on positives of anything unless it is about spirituality, right? Look at Shobha De, Khushwant Singh, Vir Sanghvi, etc.

I am putting an end to it now, on the records. Even if I have to write something negative I am going to force myself to write 2 things positive about the person or thing. If I don't do it flog me publicly, people :)

As a first step I've deleted some immensely negative sounding articles from my blog. Please point me any article that still needs to be removed. Thanks!

1 comment:

Rachna said...

Wah wah, yeh kya ho raha hai! I hope the negativity which you are not giving vent to any longer through your blog or social networking media does not build up inside you and in turn is taken out on us at home :).

Jokes apart, it is a good step. Hope this approach applies to all parts of life - look at the positive!